We count NHS Trusts and private hospitals amongst our customers, along with local authority and privately-owned care homes, ranging from small independent to multi-national care home groups.
We have extensive experience of implementing a nurse call solution that meets the needs of each organisation. This can range from a single system specification for use across an entire NHS trust, through to a 'break out' system that can quickly and effectively meet a short-term need.
Courtney Thorne's innovative SMART Altra Range is designed specifically for the Hospital sector. The SMART system doesn’t just look smart, it is jam-packed with future-proof technology and has the capability of wirelessly integrating with different devices and applications used throughout a hospital.
Why is this nurse call system the right choice for your hospital?
- Compliance – The Altra Range has been specifically designed to be fully compliant with the Department of health HTM08-03 bedhead services guidelines.
- Infection prevention – The hand-held Pear Push Lead meets IP67 standards, meaning it’s protected against dust and is water resistant – ensuring a robust unit that assists you in maintaining infection control standards throughout the hospital.
- Information – Easy to view ‘real time’ reports are accessible at the click of a button, showing how many calls occur, how quickly they are responded to and which nurse responded, there is an option to be able to access these reports remotely.
- Simplicity – Our installation process is simple and clean with no wiring required, allowing us to work around an operational ward without disruption to staff and patients.
- Flexibility – The modular nature of the system means it can be added to and reconfigured with ease, providing hospitals with a system that can grow and adapt to an ever-changing hospital environment.
- Value – This competitively priced system can bring you savings of up to 40% against a hard-wired alternative.
Visit the website to find out more or call Courtney Thorne direct on 0800 068 7419 for a free trial.
Courtney Thorne are attending a variety of events and exhibitions throughout the UK during 2020. These all provide ideal opportunities to meet and allow us to demonstrate our pioneering ALTRA Range – our SMART Wireless Nurse call System and also the emerging technologies we’re developing. We’ll be adding to this list as the year goes on so please keep an eye out for our update emails.
Dementia Care & Nursing Home Expo: 17-18 March, Birmingham NEC - Stand D666
The Care Forum: 30-31 March, Hinckley Island, Leicestershire
The Care Forum: 8-9 June, Whittlebury Park Northants
The Care England Forum: 21-22 July, Crowne Plaza, Stratford Upon Avon
Dementia Care & Nursing Home Expo: 15-16 September, ExCeL London
The Care Show: 14-15 October, NEC Birmingham - Stand E62
Care Industry Forum: 8-9 December, Crowne Plaza, Northants
If you don’t have the opportunity to attend one of these events, give us a call on: 0800 068 7419 and we can organise a demonstration of these products for you or arrange a time to discuss how these technologies would be of benefit.